Welcome to Willowbrook Bed and Breakfast Guest Accommodation, where your hosts, Tricia and Tom look forward to greeting you with a warm and genuine welcome.
Willowbrook is a 4 star approved, modern and comfortable house set in its own landscaped gardens with seating areas on the patio and in the garden to relax and enjoy the beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of North County Tipperary.
Located on the R.494 just 2 km from Nenagh town, Willowbrook is an ideal base to relax and explore many of Tipperary and Irelands top tourist attractions.
- Lough Derg, Irelands Pleasure Lake.
- Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle and the Swiss Cottage.
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
- The Hunt Museum, King Johns Castle and Limerick City.
- Cliffs of Moher and the Burren.
- Kilkenny City and Castle.
- All within 1 hour journey time from Willowbrook
We look forward to welcoming you to Willowbrook Bed and Breakfast.
Tricia & Tom McKeogh.